Veteran Loan Officers Michael Mesa and Justin Clark are teaming up near Joint Base Lewis McCord for a workshop titled VA Path To Home Ownership. Licensed Realtors, Active Duty Military, Veterans, National Guard and their families are encouraged to attend. You will also have the opportunity to meet our team including Michael Mesa, Justin Clark, Suzanne Clark, Malcom Miller and Kirk Rau.
This workshop is a great first step down your path towards VA home ownership. At the event, you'll find out how to take full advantage of your VA Benefits AND get the most from this market. Coffee & Refreshments will be provided. To RSVP, please click HERE.
Some of the more interesting topics to be discussed will include the following:
* If knew how to turn your BAH into an investment tool would you? Discover how to make today’s BAH income work for you ten years from now.
* Did you know its possible you could potentially use your BAH to start your real estate empire? Learn how to turn your BAH pay into an investing tool.
* BAH for rent? Or BAH to buy a home? Both have pro’s and con’s. We'll go over them all!
* Your VA Loan is loaded with benefits for qualified borrowers. Don’t miss out on all the benefits of a VA Loan including: no down payment, competitive interest rates, multiple VA loans at a time, closing costs may be paid by seller, and streamlined refinancing.
* 80% of VA eligible borrowers won’t qualify for a non-VA home loan. This might be your only home buying option.
* General Discharge AND ‘Other than Honorable’ Discharge MAY qualify and be eligible for a VA Loan. IF you know someone who might fall into this category please send them my way.